DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR RESISTING ARREST CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Resisting Arrest charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled thousands of criminal cases in all the courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Resisting Arrest, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a permanent criminal record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
In addition to the significant discovery, due diligence and legal work we do to get your Resisting Arrest case dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Resisting Arrest, they must prove that you:
1. Intentionally prevented or attempted to prevent;
2. A law-enforcement officer;
3. From lawfully arresting you;
4. With or without a warrant.
The punishments for Resisting arrest can be very severe! Resisting Arrest is a CLASS 1 MISDEMEANORS, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a fine of up to $2,500, or both!
- Anger Management Classes
- Volunteer Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternative to Jail Programs
Our resisting arrest attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Resisting Arrest charges in all the courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!