DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER…FOR DRIVIN ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Driving on a Suspended License charge to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Traffic Cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Driving on a Suspended License, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job; your security clearance; future employment opportunities; demerit points on your DMW record; the loss of your driver’s license; and your future.
In order for the Prosecutor to prove a Driving on a Suspended License charge, they must prove:
1. That you were driving a motor vehicle; and
2. That at the time of driving your license was suspended or revoked; and
3. That you had knowledge of that fact that your license was suspended or revoked
If you are found guilty of a Driving on a Suspended License, the punishment can be very severe. Driving on a Suspended License is a CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a fine of up to $2,500, or both; and additional driver’s license suspensions.
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your Driving on a Suspended License case Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternatives to Jail Programs
- Community Service
- 8-Hour Driver Improvement Class
- 4-Hour Aggressive/Reckless Driving
Our traffic attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Driving on a Suspended License charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia.
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!