DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR ELUDING CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Eluding a Law Enforcement Officer charge to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Traffic Cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Eluding, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job; your security clearance; future employment opportunities; demerit points on your DMW transcript; the loss of driver’s license; and your future.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove he charge of Eluding a Law Enforcement Officer, they must prove:
1. That you received a visible or audible signal from any Law-Enforcement Officer to bring your motor vehicle to a stop; and
2. That either:
- a. You drove such motor vehicle in a willful and wanton disregard of such signal; or
- b. You attempted to escape, on foot, in the vehicle, or by any other means.
If you are found guilty of Eluding, the punishment can be very severe. Eluding is a CLASS 2 MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to 6 MONTHS IN JAIL and a fine of up to $1,000, or Both! If the court determines that in addition to the above, you also drove your motor vehicle in a willful and wanton disregard of such signal so as to interfere with or endanger the operation of the Law-Enforcement vehicle or endanger another, then the Eluding charge becomes a CLASS 6 FELONY punishable by up to 5 YEARS IN JAIL!
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your Eluding case Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternatives to Jail Programs
- Community Service
- 8-Hour Driver Improvement Class
- 4-Hour Aggressive/Reckless Driving
Our Traffic lawyers have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Eluding charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia.
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!