DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER…FOR DUI/DWI AND REFUSAL CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your DUI/DWI and Refusal charge to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Traffic Cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of DUI/DWI and Refusal, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job; your security clearance; future employment opportunities; demerit points on your DMW record; the loss of your driver’s license; and your future.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove a DUI/DWI, they must prove:
1. That you were driving or operating a motor vehicle; and
2. That at the time you either:
- a. Had a blood alcohol concentration of .08, or more;
- b. Had a concentration of .08 grams or more of alcohol per 210 liters of breath;
- c. Were under the influence of alcohol;
- d. Were under the influence of a narcotic drug or other self-administered intoxicant or drug or under the influence of a combination of such drugs to a degree which impaired your ability to drive or operate a motor vehicle safely; or
- e. Were under the combined influence of alcohol and any drug or drugs to a degree which impaired your ability to drive or operate a motor vehicle safely.
Unreasonable Refusal to take a Breath or Blood Test is a Civil violation. In order for the Commonwealth to prove Refusal they must prove:
1. That you were operating your motor vehicle on a highway; and
2. That you refused to submit to a blood or breath test to determine the alcohol content of his blood; and
3. That the refusal was unreasonable.
If you are found guilty of a DUI/DWI, the punishments can be very severe. DUI/DWI is a CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a Fine of up to $2,500, or Both! In addition, the court can suspend your privilege to drive for up to 12 months for a first offense and require you to install an Ignition Interlock device in your vehicle before they even consider allowing you to drive to and from work, school, medical visits, church, etc. with “Restricted Driving Privileges.” If you are found Guilty of a Refusal, the court has no choice but to revoke your driving privileges for 12 months and you would NOT be eligible for any “Restricted Driving Privileges.”
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your DUI/DWI and Refusal case Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- 8-Hour Virginia Driver Improvement Class
- 4-Hour Aggressive/ Reckless Driving Class
- ASAP Evaluation
- Community Service
- Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternatives to Jail Programs
Our traffic attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling DWI/DUI and Refusal charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia.
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!