DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… ROBBERY, BURGLARY, AND ARSON CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXNTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Robbery, Burglary and Arson charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Offense Charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Robbery, Burglary, or Arson, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
In order for the Commonwealth of Virginia to prove the charge of Robbery, they must prove:
1. That you intended to steal; and
2. That you took property; and
3. That the taking was from another or in their presence; and
4. That the taking was against the will of the owner or possessor; and
5. That the taking was accomplished by violence to the person; intimidation; the threat of serious bodily harm; the threat of presenting a firearm; or, the threat or presenting of a deadly weapon.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Burglary, they must prove:
1. That you broke and entered the dwelling house of another; and
2. That you did so in the nighttime; and
3. That you did so with the intent to commit larceny or another felony.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Arson, they must prove:
1. That you burned a house, vessel, occupied church, or any other type of dwelling; and
2. That you acted with malice
If you are found guilty of Robbery, Burglary, or Arson, the punishment can be very severe. Robbery is a FELONY that is punishable by up to LIFE in prison. Burglary is also a FELONY that is punishable by up to 20 YEARS IN JAIL. If the Dwelling was occupied, Arson is a FELONY, punishable by up to LIFE in prison, and a fine of up to $100,000! If the Dwelling was not occupied, it is still a FELONY, punishable by anywhere from 2 YEARS IN JAIL, UP TO 10 YEARS IN JAIL, and a fine of up to $100,000!
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your Robbery, Burglary, or Arson case Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Anger Management Classes
- Volunteer Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternative to Jail Programs
Our robbery, burglary and arson attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Robbery, Burglary, or Arson charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!