DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR PROSTITUTION AND SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXNTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Prostitution and Solicitation of Prostitution charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Prostitution and Solicitation of Prostitution, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
In order for the Prosecutor to prove a charge of Prostitution, they must prove:
1. That you had sexual intercourse with another person not your spouse; and
2. That it was for money or some monetary equivalent
In order for the Commonwealth to prove Solicitation of Prostitution, they must prove:
1. That you offered money or its equivalent to another; and
2. That the purpose of the money or its equivalent was for the purpose of engaging in sexual acts; and
3. That you committed any substantial act in furtherance thereof.
If you are found guilty of Prostitution or Solicitation of Prostitution, the punishment can be very severe. Both Prostitution and Solicitation of Prostitution are CLASS 1 MISDEMEANORS, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a fine of up to $2,500, or both!
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your Prostitution or Solicitation of Prostitution case Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Volunteer Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternative to Jail Programs
Our criminal defense lawyers have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Prostitution and Solicitation of Prostitution charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!