DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR FORGERY AND UTTERING CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXNTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Forgery and Uttering charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. Forgery and Uttering are considered “Crimes of Moral Turpitude.” These are crimes that involve lying, cheating, or stealing. Because of this, if you are convicted of Forgery or Uttering, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities, and your future!
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of a Forgery, they must prove:
1. That you, with intent to defraud, falsely made or materially altered, a writing; and
2. That you were without the authority to do so; and
3. That it was to the prejudice of another’s right.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Uttering, they must prove:
1. That you did by word or act, directly or indirectly, attempt to use a forged writing as true; and
2. That it was with the intent to defraud; and
3. That you knew the writing was forged. If you are found guilty of Forgery or Uttering, the punishment can be very severe. Both Forgery and Uttering are FELONIES, punishable by up to 10 YEARS IN JAIL!
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your Forgery or Uttering case Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Volunteer Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternative to Jail Programs
Our forgery and uttering attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Forgery and Uttering charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!