DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR FIREARMS AND WEAPONS CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXNTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Firearms and Weapons charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled thousands of criminal cases in all the courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of a Firearms or Weapons Charge, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a permanent criminal record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
There are a number of different types of Firearms and Weapons related charges that you could potentially be charged with including, but not limited to:
1. Brandishing a Firearm
2. Carrying a Concealed Weapon
3. Discharging a Firearm into a Building
4. Using a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony
5. Being a Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm
6. Being a Violent Convicted Felon in Possession of a Firearm
7. Making a False Statement on an Application to Obtain a Firearm
8. Possession of a Firearm While in Possession of Certain Controlled Substances
9. Reckless Handling of a Firearm
10. Shooting from a Vehicle
While the punishments for the above Firearms and Weapons charges differ from charge to charge, one thing that is constant amongst them all is that you do not want to have any of them on your criminal record.
In addition to the significant discovery, due diligence and legal work we do to get your Firearms and Weapons case dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Gun Safety Courses
- Volunteer Community Service
- Anger Management Courses
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternative to Jail Programs
Our firearms and weapons charges attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Firearms and Weapons charges in all the courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!