DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! FOR DRUNK IN PUBLIC AND TRESPASS CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Drunk in Public and Trespass charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled thousands of criminal cases in all the courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Drunk in Public or Trespass, you are facing not only the penalties previously discussed; but you will also receive a permanent criminal record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Drunk in Public, they must prove:
1. That you were drunk; and
2. That you were in public.
Being “drunk” can be as little as having consumed enough of an alcoholic beverage to observably affect your manner, disposition, speech, muscular movement, general appearance, or behavior. “Public” means that you were within the public view.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Trespass, they must prove:
1. That you went on or remained on the land, building, or premises of another; and
2. That you did so willfully; and
3. That you had been forbidden to do so by the owner or person in charge; or by a sign posted on such land, building, or premises at a place where such sign may reasonably have been seen.
If you are found guilty of Drunk in Public or Trespass, the punishments can be very severe. Drunk in Public is a CLASS 4 MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to a $250! Trespass is a CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a fine of up to $2,500, or both!
In addition to the significant discovery, due diligence and legal work we do to get your Drunk and Public or Trespass case dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse Treatment
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse Evaluation
- Volunteer Community Service
- Anger Management Classes
- Letters of Recommendation
Our drunk in public attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling drunk in public and trespass charges in all the courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!