DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE DELINQUENCY OF A MINOR CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXNTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, they must prove:
1. That you willfully contributed to, encouraged, or caused;
2. An act, omission, or condition;
3. Which rendered a child either delinquent, in need of services, abused, or neglected; and
4. That you are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time; and
5. That the child was under eighteen (18) years old at the time.
If you are found guilty of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, the punishment can be very severe. Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor is a CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a fine of up to $2,500, or both!
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor case Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Parenting Classes
- Volunteer Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternative to Jail Programs
Our criminal defense attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!