You are probably reviewing this webpage because your current traffic charge is a serious criminal misdemeanor offense that can result in a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI, Homeland Security, Immigration and other Government Agencies.
What may appear to be a minor traffic ticket likely has major implications including substantial jail time; difficulty securing a job or security clearance; loss of your driver’s license; paying a substantial fine; an increase in your insurance rates and more.
Call us immediately if you are charged with any of the following:
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE CASE IN FAIRFAX
At NovaLegalGroup, P.C., our attorneys understand how critical a security clearance and clean criminal record are to your livelihood and family. A criminal record, including a conviction of any of the above Criminal Traffic charges could cause you to lose your job (or not get the job you want), lose (or not get) the Security Clearance you need…and, worse yet, a DWI/DUI, Reckless Driving and Driving While Suspended are very serious Class One Criminal Misdemeanor Offenses, punishable by:
- Up To One Year in Jail
- Up to a $2,500 fine
- Loss of Your Virginia Driver’s License/Privilege to Drive in Virginia
- Permanent Criminal Record with the
- Possible Insurance Rate Increase
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Criminal Traffic case to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charges
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to Find You “Not Guilty”
In addition to the significant “Discovery”, due diligence and Legal Work we do to get your case Dismissed, your possible participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- 8-Hour Driver Improvement Class
- 4-Hour Aggressive/Reckless
- Speedometer Calibration
- Substance Abuse Treatment (DWI/DUI)
- ASAP Evaluation (DWI/DUI)
- Community Service
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!
Even if you have already consulted with other attorneys, please give us the opportunity to give you a second opinion and a “Payment Plan” to fit your needs. Let us give you the direction, clarity, and comfort that you need and deserve!
LET US HELP YOU PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!
Our Traffic Criminal Defense Law Firm has over 30 years of experience in successfully handling DWI/DUI, Reckless Driving, Driving On Suspended License, Hit and Run, Eluding, No Valid Driver’s License, and other Criminal Traffic charges in all the Courts of Northern Virginia. WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS… NOW, LET US HELP YOU!