DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CRIMINAL OFFENSE CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR PETIT AND GRAND LARCENY CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Petit / Grand Larceny charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled Thousands of Criminal Cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. Petit and Grand are considered “Crimes of Moral Turpitude.” These are crimes that involve lying, cheating, or stealing. Because of this, if you are convicted of a Petit or Grand Larceny, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a Permanent Criminal Record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities, and your future!
In order for the Commonwealth of Virginia to prove the charge of Petit Larceny they must prove that:
1. You took property belonging to another and carried it away; and
2. That the taking was against the will and without the consent of the owner; and
3. That the taking was with the intent to steal; and
4. That the property taken was of some value, no matter what the value of the item(s) is.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Grand Larceny they must prove all of the same above-noted elements of Petit Larceny, with the exception that the “Dollar Value” of the items taken must be worth $200 or more.
If you are found guilty of either Petit or Grand Larceny, the punishments can be very severe. Grand Larceny is a Felony, punishable by up to 20 YEARS IN JAIL. Petit Larceny is a CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a Fine of up to $2,500, or both.
In addition to the significant Discovery, Due Diligence and Legal Work we do to get your Petit or Grand Larceny charge Dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Volunteer Community Service
- Anti-Shoplifting Classes
- Alternative to Jail Programs
- Letters of Recommendation
Our criminal defense attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling both Petit and Grand Larceny cases in all the Courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!