DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Obstruction of Justice and Disorderly Conduct charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled thousands of criminal cases in Fairfax in all the courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Obstruction of Justice or Disorderly Conduct, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a permanent criminal record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Obstruction of Justice, they must prove:
That you, by threat or force;
1. Knowingly attempted to intimidate or impede a police officer while the law enforcement officer was lawfully engaged in duties as a law enforcement officer.
In order for the Commonwealth to prove the charge of Disorderly Conduct, they must prove:
1. That you intended to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or you recklessly created a risk thereof; and
2. That you engaged in conduct having a direct tendency to cause acts of violence by the person or persons at whom, individually, such conduct is directed.
Both Obstruction of Justice and Disorderly Conduct are CLASS 1 MISDEMEANORS, punishable by up to 12 MONTHS IN JAIL and a fine of up to $2,500, or both!
In addition to the significant discovery, due diligence and legal work we do to get your Obstruction of Justice or Disorderly Conduct case dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to Court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Anger Management Classes
- Volunteer Community Service
- Letters of Recommendation
- Alternative to Jail Programs
Our criminal defense attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling Obstruction of Justice and Disorderly Conduct charges in all the courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!