DON’T BE A VICTIM… FIGHT BACK
WE’VE HELPED THOUSANDS OF CLIENTS GET THEIR CHARGES REDUCED OR DISMISSED… NOW, LET US HELP YOU! REMEMBER… FOR MALICIOUS WOUNDING CHARGES, WE ALWAYS OFFER YOU AN EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN TO FIT YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS!
YOU CAN’T AFFORD A CRIMINAL RECORD
When you trust your Malicious Wounding charges to our experienced attorneys, we will work closely with you, from the beginning, to explore all aspects of your case, including:
- Dismissal of your Charge
- Reduction of your Charge
- Possible Defenses
- Plea Bargain Options
- Trial to find you “Not Guilty”
HOW VIRGINIA LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
Having handled thousands of criminal cases in all the courts of Northern Virginia, we understand how critical your job and/or your security clearance are to your livelihood and your family. If you are convicted of Malicious Wounding, you are facing not only significant jail time and a substantial fine; but you will also receive a permanent criminal record with the FBI and Homeland Security and you could potentially lose your job, your security clearance, future employment opportunities and your future!
Malicious Wounding is a growing problem in Virginia. If you have been charged with Malicious Wounding, make your first call count! Hiring an experienced attorney can help lessen the charges and possibly keep you out of jail.
In order for the Commonwealth of Virginia to prove Malicious Wounding, they must prove:
1. That you wounded or caused bodily injury, by any means, to a person; and
2. That such wounding or bodily injury was with the intent to maim, disfigure, disable or kill; and
3. That the act was done with malice.
If you are found guilty of Malicious Wounding, the punishment can be very severe. Malicious Wounding is a CLASS 3 FELONY, which can result in you being sentenced anywhere from 5 years in jail up to 20 years in jail and a fine of up to $100,000, or BOTH!
The lesser charge of Unlawful Wounding has all of the elements of Malicious Wounding except that the harmful act is done unlawfully, and not maliciously. Unlawful Wounding is a CLASS 6 FELONY and is punishable by up to 5 years in jail.
In addition to the significant discovery, due diligence and legal work we do to get your Malicious Wounding case dismissed, your participation in appropriate programs and classes prior to court can significantly increase your odds of an even more successful outcome … such as:
- Volunteer Community Service
- Anger Management Classes
- Alternative to Jail Programs
- Alcohol Education Classes
- Letters of Recommendation
Our malicious wounding attorneys have over 30 years of experience in successfully handling malicious wounding charges in all the courts of Northern Virginia, so let us help YOU!
With over 30 years of criminal defense experience in successfully handling thousands of cases, many like yours, we make you 3 GUARANTEES that no other law firms we know of in Northern Virginia offer:
OUR 3 UNIQUE GUARANTEES
- When you call us, you will always speak personally with one of our experienced and successful attorneys about your case, NOT a paralegal or secretary!
- We always design a customized “Plan of Action” just for your case and not just a cookie-cutter template!
- We always provide you with a personalized “Payment Plan” to meet your financial needs!
Other Criminal Defense Practice Areas: